Saturday, February 23, 2019

Shifting activity to Social Media

Thanks for visiting the blog! It has been quite a while since anything was posted, but a lot of the content is pretty interesting if you like looking back at what prices were like a few years ago.  There are plenty of other blogs and media outlets that cover all the new downtown development, so I don't feel like I need to post about any of that.

Even though I haven't posted lately, I'm still always digging into market data to see how things are going, looking for trends, etc.  You can see most of what we're up to by following us on any of the various social networks, but mostly Twitter for @dtrdigs and Facebook for @metrodigs.

I launched Metro Digs back in 2016 and have been busy with that venture, so check us out.  I love to hear from you if you have ideas or questions about the Downtown Raleigh market.

No comments: